Why Do We Have Youth Activities?
- They provide safe places for us to gather with other people who share our standards.
- They help us grow—spiritually, physically, and socially—into the kind of people Heavenly Father wants and needs us to be.
- They help us build positive relationships with one another.
- They give us opportunities to make a difference as we serve the Lord and our community.
- They provide opportunities to reach out to less-active members of the Church and to friends of other faiths.
- They help us invite all to come to Christ.
Questions to consider:
- How have activities strengthened you?
- Think about each individual young man in the quorum you serve. How can activities be utilized to strengthen them?